Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some more colouring and a little cursing

As you can probably tell from my past few post my copics have been getting a bit of a workout this weekend.

Sending you hugs and kisses.


I pulled out Jade from my TGF roll call set that Philippa from Lime Tart ordered in for me and although I had a few mishaps along the way I am happy with how she turned out.


Here are the colours I used.

Hair-C3,C5,C7,BV29
Skin-EOO,E21,E11,R20
Top and boots-BG93,BG96
Skivy and skirt-YG91,YG93,YG95
Ground-CI,C3,C5,C7 Thanks Nic for a great Marker Monday post on how to do it.

I have done this card up for challenge 4 over at Case study.

It was while doing this card I had started cursing under my breath. I knew it would happen eventually but wasn't expecting it just yet. My E00 needs re inking. NOOOOO!!!!!!

I also had a play around with one of my newer stamps from Lime Tart Willow with flower basket from Wiff of joy.

This one hasn't been carded yet. I ran out of time before Missy and I took dh out for a mystery dinner tonight for fathers day but the papers in the photo are going to be the ones I use.


Here are the colours I used.

Hair, basket and boots-E15,E17,E19
Flowers, top and bracelet-R00,R02
Leaves-YG91
Sashes and pants-E31,E33,E34,E37

I admit that the finer details of this stamp will take a bit of getting used to.

We had a nice quiet fathers day here. Missy woke up at 6 to give DH his pressie then she went of and watched cartoons while we both fell back asleep. She wandered in about 30mins later with a bowl of cornflakes which she ended up eating as DH didn't want it right then. Once he was up and showered she made another bowl for him and took it out to the shed where he was talking on the radio.

Anyway I am about to have a shower and then catch up on a few more things here on the computer before calling it a night.

Thanks for popping in,any comments and happy creating.

7 comments:

kerry said...

Beautiful cards Julie i dint have the paitience to sit and color so much lol.Take care Kerry xx

Jocelyn said...

Julie...you are amazing...these are soooo beautiful!!! I only have a few copics...but now you make me want to break them out and try them!!!

Have a great one!!!

Makiko Jones said...

This is so pretty, Julie! I love those colors, especially your coloring, and fantastic details of embellishments! Awesome card!

Aimes said...

What fantastic colouring skills! Love the shading on that girl's hair!
Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

Great coloring of super cute images! Wonderful cards, thanks so much for joining us this week at CASE Study challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, Julie! I love this card, such great colouring!
Thanks so much for playing with us this week! xxx

Sue Kohler said...

Oh my Julie, these images are fabulously coloured, you have such a wonderful technique with the copics!! Thanks for sharing your talent at CASE study this week! :)