Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a week

Yeap it has been a busy one out here.
I changed rooms at work recently and am finding my feet with the children and such, Asher hasn't been all that well, a bit snuffly and very grumpy. We have had two real big tanties this week. She has really been pushing the wrong buttons lately.
Mum and Dad are home from their holiday a few days early as they had an accident in the car. Thankfully they are both ok. I have seen some pics of the car after the accident and it is a mess and have already told mum that I may just scrap them.
Therapy news
Narelle set a photography challenge this weekend and one of the challenegs was to take a photo of either a bucket or a dasiy to fit in with the Dasiy Bucket theme so I sent Asher of to get one of her many toy buckets, found a dasiy looking weed in the garden and snapped a few pics.
Here are a few of them. with my fav over there ------------------->
I also had a play around with some more Dasiy Bucket goodies this weekend and did my August calendar page. If you likeDaisy Bucket papers pop on over and grab some while they are on special this month as part of the Man of the month promotion. Keep an eye out in the forum too for next months man of the month. I so can't wait to share what it is as it is a fav range of mine just now.
Blind scrapping is on this wednesday night. So hope that you can come along and join me in the fun and Relsi is holding a Fathers day clock class on Sunday as well and if you would like a kit they are up in the shop in both a brown and cream or a red and blue option.
Scrapping the music news
I so must get into the habbit of doing a post on Monday after the new song goes up on the Sunday.
Here is the page I did while at the retreat a few weekends back.
Other scrapping news.
I've managed to do up two cards this weekend. One for the Hero Arts blog and the other for a cybercrop that I joined in on.
Well that is it from me after blogger has taken ages to load my pics I'm of to bed.
Thanks for popping in, any comments that you may leave and till next time happy scrapping and hope to see you all in Therapy.














1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

These are so gorgeous!