Monday, April 27, 2009

I've been a scrapping and some good news too.

I have been lucky enough to get a bit of scrapping done in the past few days and here is some that I can share.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After leaving last weeks challenge to till the last minute I thought I do this weeks one right away. It was a green eyed monster or envy theme this week and we had to use green/black, doodling and a transparency.
I had some fun with my new and old Purple Onion stamps on this one. So love how the letter box turned out. I used the blank scallop to make it.
For the card we had to use the same as the layout and make a good luck card.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did up this card for skecth 112 but silly me forgot to upload it in time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realised that I never got around to posting my last page.This is for an album I am putting together for a friends neice whose mother passed away.
I didn't play along with this week challenge but pop on over and see what the other girls have done they totally rocked the new song.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've had some good news about my Tweet treats layout I shared a few posts back.
Over at Wicked Princess it was picked out as layout of the week and it won the layout section over at Hero Arts. I am so looking forward to getting some new Hero stamps.
Well that is about all from me for now. I will share some more of my Purple Onion work when I can and my ASJ page too. I had fun jacking May's jack and so did Asher.
Till next time as always thanks for stopping by and any comments you leave and happy scrapping.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Julie! Congratulations on the recognition from Wicked Princess and Hero Arts! Enjoy those HA goodies! :-)

Jocelyn said...

Congrats Julie, you are so deserving!!!!! Love all your work!!! Have you received you LO from me yeT? Have a great week and thanks for the comments on my Blog!!! I am so out of it today, I can't think straight!!!

Peggy said...

Beautiful work Julie. I especially love that Wicked Princess LO ... is that the original background paper or if not, how did you do that??? The result is gorgeous!
xxx Peggy

Lisa said...

Congrats on the Hero Arts win! As always...LOVE your work! You are a creative guru!!!

Diana said...

Just love green and black together! Love the angles on the projects!