Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Page share.

Some challenge pages to share
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scrapping the music

The new song is up. Nickleback. If today was your last day.
Here is my page. Yeap another Albany holiday photo. lolI took the word path out of the lyrics and scrapped this photo taken on the path up to Bluff Knoll. I used up one of my treasured vines on this along with some of my Ruby Street and D-lish scrapping goodies. Craig and Asher made it 3/4's of the way up and the reason for the added quote tag which reads to almost do,fall short.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new ad is up too.
And here is my page. I have scrapped this to pass onto a friends daughter seeing a it is her and another friend in the photo with Missy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets get shabby

The winner and honourable mentions for the first challenge have been posted. The girls and I had a hard time picking a winner. Pop on over and see who they are.

That is all from me for now so till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

10 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Julie! I really like the Summer Fun layout! I love all the shades of blue and teal paired with the brown. :-)

Jocelyn said...

Hi Julie....just adore the LO's...you always bring a smile to my face!!! Just love your style!!! Wishing you a Terrific Tuesday!!!

Ann Arbogast said...

Gorgeous work Julie.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lo's JULIE!!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):)

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous layouts Julie!

I've just had 1 more wee vine arrive. Might be making this sucker last (or I might just say to heck with it and use it LOL).

Diana said...

Especially love the taking the path layout Julie!

mandysea said...

Stunning stunning stunning work as usual!! Love both of these LO's!!

xx

Anne said...

Hi again, Julie! I've nominated you for The Circle of Friends Blog Award as part of my first blogoversary celebration. I appreciate your frequent visits and comments! It means so much! :-)

Unknown said...

I love the tilted orientation of your "path" layout Julie! You've got me inspired to try that sometime.

Peggy said...

wow Julie, both LO's are so pretty! xxx Peggy