the April gallery is now up. You can check out what the girls have done here and these are my favorites cards from the gallery.
and my favorite project is also a card.
Would you like the chance to play around with some Lime Tart kits. If the answer is yes then read on.
Guest designer call
Lime Tart is looking to add one talented Scrapbook/Stamping Designer to their established team of 5. The successful applicant would be excited about joining our team and passionate about scrapbooking and stamping product.
On a monthly basis, designers are required to:
• Create several quality projects per month using one of 3 kits on a rotating roster.
• Identify one technique from these projects per month to be used as a step by step blog inspiration post.
• Capture step by step photos of the featured technique and upload to the zest blog.
• Author blog updates for 3-4 days of one week per month on a roster.
• Use supplied product to create samples for any challenges/sketches provided as requested.
In return the Designer will receive:
• A generous store discount
• All supplies required to complete requested tasks.
This is a guest designer role and will be for an initial period of three months.
To apply, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog link (if you have one),
Also, and most importantly please attach a few samples of your current work.
Applications for this call close Saturday 24th April 2010, with the successful application being notified within a week.