Friday, August 20, 2010

Stamp sale.

Philippa has got all of her Rachelle Anne Miller stamps on sale at %50 off.

Pop on over and check them out.

Here is a card I made up the other night.


With Lily from the heart.


and the Copic colours I used.

Hair-E15,E17,E19
Skin-E000,E00,E01,R20
Dress-B93,B95,B97
Presents-Y15,Y17,YR23

And here is another one that I did late last year some time.


Using Lily and Milo enjoy the moment.
It was part of a three card set in Cardmaking,Stamping and Papercraft not long ago.


If you would like to grab some you had better be quick as with them all at $6.00 I am not too sure just how long they will last.




4 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations wow they are gorgeous cards in the magazine Julie, I am guessing you may be addicted to copic by this stage, your colouring is just divine. Melxx

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous as always!! I am going to blame you for the $200 I spent on copics and stamps yesterday LOL Your cards are always SO gorgeous and leave me wanting to have a try!

Clare said...

Wow Julie, congratulations!!! your cards are very beautiful hun. I love Lili & Milo too, they are very big in the UK. Hugs Clare xxx

Sandra said...

such a gorgeous card Julie!! Love the feel of it.