Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A quick card share

With the addition of two new team members over at Lime Tart, Renee and Nikki I am not working on a kit this month but Philippa sent me some 6 by 12 papers, a few embellies and a stamp to play around with. Here is what I have created with some of the papers and my new The Greeting Farm stamp.

Hi card.


I played around with a few different to me hair and skin colours and like how Miss Ebony turned out.


Here are the colours I used.

Hair-E07,E08,E09
Skin-E30,E31,E33
Top-R27,R29 Skull paper pieced
Skirt-B93,B95,B97

If you pop on over to the Lime Tart blog you will see a sneak peek of the October kits. They look delish.

Thanks for popping in any comment and happy creating.

5 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

its a beautiful card. Have a lot of fun with your next project... Oh and don't forget to support our Belgium cycling team on the wk in your country...Specialy Philippe Gilbert ;)

Melissa said...

Oh she is rockin Julie...Am really loving these stamps.Might have to put them on my wish list.

Jocelyn said...

Love this one!!!! Just adorable!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Unknown said...

that stamp is just too cute Julie - loving all your wonderful projects!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Too cute, Julie!