Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dancing and christmas photos

Finally. lol

Although I may have to get Missy to dress up in her costumes again as the photo's aren't the best.

Three wishes.


This one is my favorite.

Knock on wood.


Missy reluctantly looked up at me from her DS for this one.

My boy lollipop.


Missy's favorite.

Unless she changes her mind again it will most probably be her last year of dancing.

I didn't take all that many photos on christmas day.

Handing out pressies.


Book worm in the making.


lol not a xmas present but a book club order that she wanted. She was allowed to get some extra money out of her money box for it on the conditon that she didn't get any red squares at school for talking until they arrived. She lasted two days and they got sent up to Santa for him to put under the tree.

Waiting for Santa to come


Merry Xmas Asher. lol My BIL must know Santa as every year he calls out her name.


Well that's it from me for now.
As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

1 comment:

Colleen B. said...

She looks lovely in her costumes, Julie.