Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some scrapping and photos.

I can finally share some pages that I have had up my sleeve for a while. I have created these two layouts as part of a banner showcase for Scrap Therapy using papers and stamps for this months manufacturer My Minds Eye which was revealed on Friday night.

Reluctant hugs.

My sweet schoolie.

I also want to share a few photos from today. Mothers day.

Here is one that I got Craig to take first thing this morning. I had forgotten to set the camera up the night before using Tiff's tips, which you can find here in the forum, so I got him to take a few snaps on P and the rest on auto. This is a P one.

Photobucket

Yes I am finally starting to think about playing with the settings on my camera. lol It has taken me long enough and I may even get more adventurous with the help of Tiff and my digital photography for dummies book that I got for mothers day.

After breakie in bed this morning Missy and myself joined in with a game of Bingo over at challenge masters and she beat me. She split the 10 words I had picked out into 5 each and all hers got called out before mine. With that win under her belt she wanted to play monopoly deal and she won that 3 nil.

Photobucket

After popping in to see both sets of parents and having a late lunch we came home and we snapped a few photos out side.

Photobucket

When Missy wanted to take a few pics of me I couldn't help but do her trick and stick my tongue out. It was so funny to hear her say "Put that away" as that is what I always have to say.

Photobucket

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.



6 comments:

zandra said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julie! Did you ever get the package?
Hugz, Z

Blossom inch said...

Happy Mother's Day Julie...and those layouts are just gorgeous and a lot of details to see and what a precious pics of you and your girl! Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for sharing!

Angela Weimer said...

Julie, Happy Mothers day. Sounds like you had a great time. Your pages are beautiful. Love the hugs one especially. Great photos too. Tahnks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Angela

Unknown said...

Totally love your Mother's Day photos, Julie! I checked out Tiff's tips on taking MD pictures and was cracking up about 2 Bras and Tim Tams. (?) You guys are hilarious!

Your layouts are just STUNNING, too! I think the thing I love most about your scrapping is the proportion. You rarely scrap a boring square. 8x11 landscape, portrait ... even your wonderful half pages! And, your placement of elements ... expertly chosen and placed to keep the eye moving. You're incredibly talented and I love seeing your work!

Cool looking blog, too! I enjoyed hanging out with 'you' this morning. Thanks for the hospitality!

Ceci said...

I really love your photos Julie...love the happy smiles. The layouts are gorgeous of course! :)

Ceci said...

Looks like my comment from the other day has disappeared...well I still love all your photos!! ;) P.S. Julie thanks for your comment on my blog, but could I ask a favour as blogger have also wiped all my comments when they were down for maintenance yesterday, if you get a chance would you be able to leave it again please. :)