Sunday, July 3, 2011

Blind scrapping share

I played along with Mandy's blind scrap the other night. I must admit I wasn't loving it for a while and my friend Jane can vouch for that as she was watching me doing it and laughing at me as she could see it was doing my head in but after a few modifications to Juliefy it this is my page.

Contemplate.

A close up of the book page and all my circles.
If you would like to see Mandy's and the pages that some of the other blinder scrappers have done you can pop on over to the gallery here. If you would like to do this one you can find the no chat thread here and if you want to be super organized for July's one you can see what you will need here.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is so very beautiful that it takes my breath away. It makes me want to scrapbook! Love the circles and all the details. Gorgeous!

Deb said...

I totally llllllllooooooovveeee your take on Mandy's blind scrap, Julie.....very clever.

BecM said...

Oh Julie!!!
It's just beautiful!