Friday, August 5, 2011

It's reveal time

Over at Scrap Therapy and as it is the first Friday of the month we also announced a new man of the month. Pop on over to the forum to see just who it is.

Here are a few projects that I have done for tonights reveal.

She.Using one of the photos from Sandies photo shoot a few weeks back.

Cloe.I've been scrapnapping again. This little cutie belongs to Sam, one of the girls I was scrapping with last Saturday.

Happy anniversary.For my in laws. They celebrated their 60th during the week.

We that is is from me for now. Till next time as always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.




1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

oh these are so lovely.. the photos are divine and the flowers are beautiful.. i love the card as well.. hope things are great with you!!