Saturday, July 14, 2012

Scrap Therapy share

Here are some projects I have done for Scrap Therapy.

Mothers day photo shoot.


Created for Scrap Therapy's new blog sketch challenge.

With the changes to the sketch challenge the challenges in the forum have become "Just for fun" ones. Here is what I have created for the sketch and card challenges.

Nerf soldier.


Happy birthday card set.



You will also find that I have included with the card challenge post some steps to make my window cards. If you play along with either/both of these challenges you will be in the running for a rak of some gorgeous Authentique papers and a few embellies from my stash.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI. these look lovely.. the cards are really nice too..

Lizzy Hill said...

Sweet, sweet work ---you've been busy!!! LOVE your colour combo's they always pop & work sooo well!!!!!