Sunday, October 28, 2012

New Purple Onion stamps.

I am planning on having some fun today with my new Purple Onion Christmas stamps. I got them during the week and have been looking forward to creating with them. 

I've got no samples to share just yet but pop on over to the blog and see what some of the other girls have done and if you like the look of the stamps pop on over to the shop where Michele has got the whole Sweet season collection on special. 

Also on special are some other Christmas stamps. You can find them here and seeing as I can't leave this post with out a photo I am going to share one of my creations using them.

Noel card set.




Using large pine tree.

Till next time thanks for popping in and happy creating.



1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Getting something new is always good fun to use for the first time.. these look really lovely!