Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's been a while

since my last post. So much for trying to keep up with my weekly Sunday posts.

At bit has happened since then. I went away for a weekend with friends, celebrated my 47th birthday and have had some projects revealed over at Scrap Therapy and Let's get shabby.

Here they are.

Birthday wishes.


Created for the latest challenge over at LGS and my friends birthday.

Garden album.


Created for Scrap Therapy. A paper bag album for photos and tags of of plants that I hope to get into the garden in my unit.

I was also asked to be a guest designer over at Studio challenges.

Hugs.



Photo is of Asher and her bestie taken by Sandie Mallon.

As always thanks for popping in any comments and happy creating.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy the rest of your 40s, I say - the big 50 comes around quick enough!! Fabulous projects - love your variety & that gorgeous soft shabby look you do so perfectly:):):)

Lizzyc said...

These are gorgeous.. I love your pretty style!! I hope you have a great 47th year!!