Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm counterfeting again

I had so much fun putting together and using last months Counterfeit kit that I am playing along this month as well.

Here is the kit that I have picked to copy from Cocca Daisy.


And my version.


The photo isn't too clear but I based my kit around some cream and white toned script papers, pink and yellows. I have already had fun scrapping with it which I will share next week as it needs some tweaking.

I also forgot to share a page I did for my Cradle mountain album last Sunday so here that is now.

Enchanted walk.


As always thanks for popping in, an comments and happy creating.




5 comments:

mandysea said...

oooh hooo!!! Love your cradle pages!!! How fabby does Asher look in the snow... sure was an enchanted walk!

And so love your kit... pretty pinks and yellows....you'll create something wonderful with that!

Julene Matthews said...

I like your counterfeit kit parts and look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Lesley G said...

Such a pretty kit - have fun :)

JulieJ said...

I saw you link marked Julie Dudley so I just had to pop by a.d say hello. I'm Julie from Dudley. I'll be back to see what you make with that lovely kit.

Lisa said...

your kit is very pretty and will be sure to make up lots of lovely pretty pages! Make sure you share.