Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Daily update.

An in-between page...
A 'Midsummer Night's Dream' was Asher's end of year drama club production and wanted to include it in my Dec Daily. I have tried to recreate the stage background of sorts on the intro page. We had flower vines hanging down the back of the stage so that it looked like a forest.


I played around with Deb's background idea on one of her previous pages and included the words of my favorite line of Asher's in the show. 



And a small photo of her up on stage.
I have these two pages in my album back to back and have created a pocket for a copy of the program and my tickets.




Day 7 




Day 8



Day 9
Is in two parts. My day and Asher's day. 
Here is my day out of the album and in the album as I did some embellishing on the insert.
Out of the album

In the album


Asher's day
Out

In

Here is how I altered my insert.


After trimming down an insert sheet to get a small one I was left with two joined inserts. One pocket with no sealed edge and no place for the holes to add into my album.

I cut two strips of paper: the first 2 inches wide and the other 1 inch wide to the length I needed and scored them in half.



I used the 1 inch strip to seal up the cut edge and the other one as my spine piece.



Day 10
A rough day where I was on the verge of tears. I didn't get to take a photo used a photo from facebook that several of my fellow Autism group friends had posted in memory of a little boy taken too early. This page is probably the one and only one that I will stray away from my colour theme.



Day 11
 Lots of paint to create a background for my banner.


No comments: