Saturday, January 10, 2015

December Daily day 25

Finally finished. Now I just need to clean up the mess I have made in creating the last few pages of my December Daily album.

Day 25.

Was a big day that involved a bit of traveling but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have created a main journaling page followed by several more pages of the days events.


Craig had Asher Christmas morning and I had Jane over for breakfast. I felt really lost with out my girl with me and both Jane and I were giggling over the silly things I was doing.


Lunch was in Mandurah with Margaret's family. Where there was lots of laughs when Andrew tested his selfie stick.


After lunch I picked up Asher and she got to open her presents at home. 

Top.


Bottom.
Was taken at Mum and Dad's.


I have attached the flap to the outside of the insert for ease of opening.


And some snaps of us at Mum and Dad's. I did have other photos with Mum and Dad but they weren't very clear.


And finally I little envelope for Asher's wish list.


And I just had to pop this little on the back of the envelope.


Here it is all done. Chunky but I have come to the conclusion that is just how I scrap.


All done for another year. Not too sure just what I will do next year.

Hopefully I will get into the swing of scrapping again and have more to share with you this year.

Any way as always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.










2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Really fabulous:) LOOOVE that you have got such detail in there ... Even tho it is thick:) I hope you scrap a bit more this year, too.... You've certainly started off strongly!!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

These pages is making me want to go directly to my scrap table and make something today. Well done it is absolutely amazing.