Sunday, February 1, 2009

Aussie day photos and some scrapping too.





















Hi all I'm a bit late in sharing my Aussie day photos but here are a few of my favs. lol I have already scrapped two of the many I took but can't share just yet.
Here is Asher holding up some beach treasure as she called it.and I just love this one.After she had a play in the water she had fun on the flying fox and I had fun snapping too.
I played along with Allie's blind scrap on Wednesday night and here is my page.Another page of Missy A on her birthday. She has saying "Did you notice...." alot and lately it is usally followed by "That I'm 8 now" to who ever will listen.
I am having fun doing up my pages in the 52 week album. Here is my layout for the week before last.Asher doing the chicken dance.
I am stil unsure just what to use for last week. Probably the little pet shop ones seing as I have already scrapped a few of the Aussie day ones already and will end up doing more of them I think.
Here is the first weeks page. I didn't want to share it until Michelle had posted it up on the Purple Onion blog.
I also had some good news durring the week. My Hero Arts valentine card got an honorable mention. So wrapped and can't wait to get my little parcel.
Here is a card I did up for this weeks challenge.Well I think t hat is about all for now. Stay tuned as I'll be posting again with my latest STM challenge and some cybercropping details too.
Till next time as always thanks for popping in, any comments you may leave and happy scrapping.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Julie, your work is gorgeous! I so love your style. That pic of Miss A playing in the sand is fantastic, I love the angle. And of course I love both LO's, but my favorite is the "did you notice" one, I love what you did with the flowers and the colours are gorgeous. Love the title too.
xxx Peggy

mandysea said...

Julie - your LO's are just one piece of eyecandy after another!! I get to the end - and I dont want it to end!!!

Asher's face is just stunning - she is really really photogenic!!