Sunday, February 15, 2009

Photos galore, some pages too and a secret.

After asking dh to sort it out for ages I have finally got a remote control for my camera and had some fun taking some photos yesterday.
Here are a few.
Yeap the family one ended up in a wrestling macth. lol
Here is another I took not long after we got home from swimming lesons.
Note to self. Don't try and get some nice photos after Asher has been wearing her swimming goggles for an hour or so. Looks like she has got two black eyes. lol
I have been taking pics of Princess Reenie too now that she is home.
Love this one. It is like she is saying get that camera out of my face.
I think I may be needing to buy her a new cat basket don't you.
And some scrapping too. Not that there is much I can share just now though. I have worked on a project for Therapy and this months Purple Onion projects. I have a few cards and two pages to share when I can.
The week before's 5 2 week album page.
Asher's new school bag. I had an oopsy when I went to put these into the jump rings I have all the other stored. Punched holes in the wrong edge of the top one so have had to do some creative covering on them.lol
Last weeks one.Yeap I couldn't not scrap Reenie. Sorry about the bad photo. I did this today at Christine's and forgot to take a photo of it till late and seing as I did it up for last week Hero Arts challenge it needed to be up tonight. Will take another photo and replace it durring the week.
Want to know a secret?
Thats all for now guys. Thanks for popping in and any comments and till tomorrow. Happy scrapping.

8 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

WHAT secret????????

I want to know!!!

Lovely work... as usual! I love your family photo!!

Congrats on getting the remote!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh those family PHOTOS are GORGEOUS Julie!!!!! And LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the LO's....U ALWAYS use the BEST colors! :):):):):):):):)

And hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that secret of yours.....hehehehehehe....well...I can't WAIT! :):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

YES I WANNA KNOW! ;o) Congrats on your remote - looks like you all are having and will continue to have a ball with it!

Love the layouts and the color choices - Just awesome!

Sandra said...

Soooooo, what's the secret???? You've done another fabulous project that someone somewhere wants to showcase????

Love the BIG girl school bag!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

*giggles* Missy A DOES look like she has black eyes!!! Had fun catching up with you yesterday as always :)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous projects Julie, come on out with the secret we are all dying to know :)

Peggy said...

Now that's just teasing!! You can't say want to know a secret, and then leave like that LOL!
Beautiful work as always Julie!
xxx Peggy

mandysea said...

Love your Reenie all curled up asleep in her basket - that is such a wonderful photo!!

Totally adore the family photos! Its good to see YOU in them!!!

Had to giggle at Ashers 'eye's!!
Thats still a fab shot!
And love your LO's too!!
Gorgeous!