Sunday, August 30, 2009

Not alot to share.

as most of what I have done in the last few days are for dt samples at Scrapping the music, Ad this and Aussie scrap jack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hero chal was to colour a stamped image and the Basic grey chal was a colour one brown,pink and yellow.



Must admit I'm not loving it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52 Weeks
Week 33


Asher had a pirate dress up day at school on Friday.We had to do some creative dressing for this as we only found out about it the day before, her sword had long since been broken and I wasn't flying out to the shops as we only had about 30 mins to sort something out before heading out to dancing, and like last time they had pirate day at school her little bird went along too as all pirates have a parrot don't they.

Here she is on pirate day two years ago with her bestie at the time Shaleah who has since moved house and school.

I've not long taken the photo for this week already. Will share once I get it of the camera but it is sooo cute. Our cat Reenie has lain claim to Asher's been bag. It is a lime green in colour but I have since gotten Mum to make some brown covers for it so I can put them through the wash. Anyway Reenie was asleep on the bean bag and Missy had placed her big Rupert bear on top of her. Yeap Rupert was using Reenie as a chair. lol I tried to take some nice pics but had the heater and the wall in the background so got Missy to hold up our brown lounge throw rug behind the bean bag as a backdrop.

As always thanks for popping in,any commetns and happy scrapping.

Will see you all soon with my STM and Ad this pages.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee that flower on that card....and the LO is GORGEOUS!!!! And Missy is soooooooooooo CUTE in that photo and I am LOL LOL LOL about the bean bag story! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Krissy Christie said...

Such a gorgeous pirate!!Love the bean bag story!My dads dog has laid claim to their bean bag its all his now lol

Gorgeous work as always!
Krissy xx