Monday, February 15, 2010

Lime tart gallery is up

and here is my favorites from what the girls have done.

Nic got to play with the Full tart. I am so going to have to try these flowers of Nics.


I love the colouring on Rach's card


and the colouring on this card by teresa simply stunning. They played with the A la tart.


and this is my favorite piece a dance tag for Asher's dance bag using a Prima iron on and flower that was in the Half tart kit.


So pop on over and see the rest of the projects in the gallery.
Till next time thanks for popping in and happy creating.


13 comments:

Mel said...

Oh my, what gorgeous yummy colours in all the products. I love the one for Asher's bag, an iron on, never seen them before. Just gorgeous, have to go and check out these kits, thanks Julie.

Jocelyn said...

Oh so pretty Julie....I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

just stunning!!! wow wow wow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Toni said...

Cute cards & luv that flower!!

NOa said...

WOW! Nice flowers, love it.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I saw these and love them all!!! Gorgeous work, you LT girls are so talented :)

Moonie said...

ooh la la... love the cards. They are soo gorgeous and creative!! Thanks for sharing Julie x

Chloe said...

Awesome tag Julie and I love all the layouts and that gorgeous engagement card you made for CPS! Your on a roll!!!

Maria said...

Julie love the tag that you have made the colours just look so beautiful....
Hope your having a great weekend.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

OH the iron ons look pretty cool huh?!

Anonymous said...

Julie, I love the dance tag, it's gorgeous :)

Pia said...

wow what a cute cards.
hugs Piaxx

Julie Ranae said...

Really beautiful work here...so glad I found your blog.

Hope you will stop by The Open Window, take a peek inside and say hello : )