Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some scrapping to share

I have a had a good weekend out here.

On Saturday I got up early and went on down to a local market. I made $100 selling some of Missy's old toys, books, games and clothes with a few books of mine and some unused tupperware.

Today I went of to my friends Christine's place for a crop with some other scrappy gal pals. I managed to do two layouts and a set of two cards.

Here they are along with a layout I did during the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Paislee

On their site they are running a sketch comp at the moment. Here is what I did for it with one of the many photos of snapped of my friends boy when they came over for lunch last month.

Cheeky U


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystical Scrapbooking

Are cyber cropping this weekend and I have done this challenge for a 4 challenge. 4 papers, 4 embellies, 4 alphas and 4 techniques. lol my friends other cheeky boy.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scrap therapy

Are cybercropping too. Here is what I came up with for the card challenge. Make two cards using 1 flower, thickers and 1 brad.

On these I have used some of my favorite Purple Onion stamps. The frame from the Doodled frame set and a leaf from the doodled foliage set on the same page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also done another page but won't share just yet. Hopefully it will be ok for another heritage class over at Just scrapbooking.

Anyway that is about it from me for now. I'm going to do a few more things here on the computer and then it is of to bed for me.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely lay-outs with boy's this time....great.
your cards are beautiful to.
have fun,Lean.

sarah said...

i'm in love with that card you made! it's simply GORGEOUS! :)

hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhh YAY for making the $$$$ at the market!!! very cool!!! loving those lo's and those cards...loving the flowers in the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

An Zeelmaekers said...

great work. i love them all...

Asil said...

Absolutely love the cards! And the cheeky boys were also fantastic! :D

Antonella Ryan said...

Just beautiful Julie xo

Unknown said...

I love the cards you made Julie! Glad to hear you had a good weekend! Have a good week ahead.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

love love your stuff Julie!!! Been waiting for an update ;)

Pia said...

woooow what a great layouts and beautiful card.
hugs Piaxx

Moonie said...

Wow, what a cool idea ... 4 challenge.. I love them.. you have come up with some great layouts once again!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Loving it all Julie. xx