Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some copic creations

I have been trying to sort out getting some projects created for some of my favorite challenge places and after colouring in a few images on Sunday afternoon/night I sat and created with them last night while I had friends pop on over to scrap.

Here is what I did.

Xmas wishes.


Created for the Xmas in July challenge over at Anya ink. I used the CC Designs stamp Nora.


Here are the copic colours I used.
Hair E31,E33,E35
Skin E50,E51,E53
Dress R27,R29
Shadow C1

You left us here.


Created for the Anything but a card challenge over at Penny Black.


Here are the copic colours I used.

Flower Y00,Blender,Y28,YG91
Mice W1,W3,W5,W7,R11,E50,E51,E53
Shadow C1

The Lime Tart gallery also went live during the week. Here are two of my favorite projects completed with this months Half tart. These have all sold out in the store so if you don't want to miss out on future kits check out the subscription details.

Santa 09


A reason to smile.


I used a cute CC Designs stamps Brigitta on this card.


Here are the Copic colours I used.

Hair E31,E33,E35
Skin E50,E51,E53,R11
Dress G91,G95, White gel pen
Flower YR23,Y38,YG63,YG67,E31,E33,E35
Boots YR23,YR38
Shadow C1

That's it from me for now. I have a house to clean.
Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.



15 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Gorgeous creations Julie. I love the sentiment on the bookmark :)

Emma said...

What a Gorgeous Christmas Card Julie! Love that border punch, it looks fabo! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

Kath Stewart said...

love your bookmark julie...it's so sweet...thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Julie! So elegant! And Nora is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink. Hugs Delphine xx

Peggy said...

Pretty projects! I have to make a bookmark for my niece, and I have been wondering how to start on that... yours is gorgeous, thanks for the inspiration!
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Oh Julie...these are so beautiful!!! I just love your ability to use your copics!!!!! The shades are stunning!!!

Love the LO also!!!

Wishing you a Fabulous Day sweet friend!!! :-)

Carole said...

Gorgeous cards and a wonderful bookmark - love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
Carole

Vicki said...

Your cards are amazing Julie & how cute is that bookmark! Always inspirational xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous creationss, all of them! Thansk for joining in with a 'Christmas in July' themed card at 'Anya Ink'.
hugs
Sue

Jen Shults said...

Wow, you've been busy. These are all so cute!

Joey said...

Hiya

these are all fabulous creations, your colourwork is beautiful. I adore the bookmark, the colours on that are so me! lol. thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.xxx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

UHHH YOU BEEN BUSY LOL!Your xmas card is tooo gorgeous.I love your choice of colors.Very pretty,Thanks for joining us at Anay Ink,RubyM:)

Melissa said...

Hiya Julie, i got a little surprise when i got home today.A card in tyhe mail with a cutesy little coloured image you sent me.She is delightful and I have placed her up on my shelf in front of my computer so I see her regularly.Thank you so very much for thinking of me.
You have been creating up a storm lately.My faves would be the bookmark and Chrissy card, but then all your work is so wonderful.Have a gorgeous weekend!!!!

Christiane said...

wow, julie!! your layouts are wonderful as ever and i'm in love with all your cute cards!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Julie you so rock thoe copic markers - gorgeous creations. xx