Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wahoo I've been creating

and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is some of what I have been up too.

Scrap Therapy cyber crop.

Was this weekend. It has been a while since I have found time to play along and I am so glad I did.

Hi card.

The fab new card guru, Helen posted a great sketch and this is my take on it.


Dream big.


My liberal take on Bec's sketch. Thanks heaps to you both I love my latest creations.


Canon sitting


My second layout with the purple Bo Bunny that Lou gave me in my Just scrapbooking dt pack. Took me a while to do that stamping after I found the stamp which was lost for about 10 minutes at my crop on Friday night but love the effect.

And just sharing an older layout of Missy that was scrapped a few years back with a photo of her sitting on the same canon taken in September 2004. Hence the sub title Take two.

A sweetie


I also found some time to play along with a few challenges that I haven't played with for a while.

Retreat 2010

Will be in an upcoming issue of Scrapbooking Memories.

Finally scrapped the photo of all us girls that Leeanne and Danny gave us at the retreat back in May using the sketch for the latest Scrap the girls challenge.

Happy birthday.


Created for the lavender and lime challenge over at Inkurable stampers.


Copic colours used.

Bear W1,W3,W5,W7
Flowers and bow E31,E33,V15,V17
Shadow BV31

Cake time


Created for this month food and travel theme over on the Hero Arts blog.


Copic colours used.

Cherries R27,R29,G21
Icing R11,R20,R85
Patty pan E50,E51,E53
Shadow C1

Well that is it for now. Enough don't you think. I'll be back during the week to share my Lime Tart projects.

As always, thanks for popping in, any comment s and happy scrapping.




9 comments:

Darien said...

All Your creations are Fantastic!!!! I love the fist card and the lo with Websters pages is GORGEOUS!!! you been a busy bee!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh wow J1...you have been busy!!! These are ALL AMAZING!!! GORGEOUS work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Wauw lovely work and sweet cards to.
byebye,Lean.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

You have been busy busy! Love them all especially the Retreat layout. Your copic colouring is fab on the cards too :)

Unknown said...

Wow Julie!!! There's so much to see! All so lovely! Especially love the soft pink 'hi' card and the cupcake!

ann said...

WOW luv those beautiful LOs!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love your layouts Julie and your cards are so beautiful!
So creative!

Peggy said...

oh wow, you definitely have been creating! And it's all so beautiful!
xxx Peggy

Vibeke said...

WOW!! So many beautiful things you have made. I love them all.

Thank you for the inspiration:)