Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some Purple Onion scrapping to share.

I finished of my January samples last night so here they are.

Antics.


Using Late1800's script background, Artistamp alphabet and Ornament row.

Asher and Craig being Silly when putting up the tree last year.

Valentines card.


Using Doddle heart set, Sweetheart ticket set and Doodled flower sentiment set.

I love the new ticket word sets. There is a xmas one too. Don't worry if you already have the Vintage blank ticket as you can buy just the words.

Espresserly for you card.


 Using the Coffee and tea set and Hand written holiday set.

Inspired by this card from Courtney.

I played around with mixing sentiments from both sets. The top one is part of one form the holiday set. I have just masked of the inked part at the bottom before stamping and the bottom is from the coffee and tea set.

I have a few more projects to share so will be back in a little while.

Till then thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

No comments: