Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've been having more fun

with my Lime tart a la tarte kit and some of the stamp challenge blogs around that Philippa has in store. It's a pity that I forgot the deadline for them so I can't pop them in the challenge as it is now over.
Here they are.

For you.


and a close up of the Kraftin Kimmie Golilocks stamp that I was going to pop into the recyle challenge over at the Kraftin Kimmie blog.


Here are the copic colours I used.
Hair-E41,E41,E43
Skin-E000,E00,E01,E95
Bears-E12,E15,E17,E51,E53,E55
Clothes-
G03,G05,G07

Best wishes.


and a close up of the Anya I used from the Anya lounge set teamed up with a sketch from the Club Anya blog.


Here are the copic colours I used.

Hair-E95,E97,E99
Skin-E00,E01,E02,R11
Clothes-Y11,Y13,Y15,G03,GO05,G07

I have got the latest challenges written down in my big black book and hopefully I won't forget to upload them before the deadline again.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

1 comment:

Colleen B. said...

Oops....sorry you missed the deadline but they are both gorgeous!! I love the colours in the second card.