Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kitchen tea card and back to school photos.

I have had a nice afternoon out with friends from work at another friends kitchen tea party. Here is the card I made for her from all of us.

Have a tea-riffic day.


Here is a close up of the stamping I did using some images from the Coffee and tea set from Purple Onion.

Missy went back to school on Wednesday and here are the photos I got. Not that great as she didn't want to stop long enough for me to take them.


Back to work for me tomorrow but it won't be too long before I have another day of in a few weeks. I am heading of on a scrapbooking retreat and have got the Friday of so I can get myself all sorted.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What an adorable card!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Oh she is so adorable!!!!! Off to school!!!

Enjoy your retreat and day off on Friday!!!! I could use one of those!!!!

Angela Weimer said...

Lovely card. Cute image. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Julie!! And I love that you get those same two shots on the first day of school :)