Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I can finally spill

a little secret that I have been keeping to myself for a few weeks.

I was asked by the Tiff Sawyer to be a part of an awesomely talented team of crafters on the dt of a new challenge blog that she has started up called This ones a winner. All the details of what you need to do to play along are in this post on the blog.

Here is what I have created for the first challenge.

Have a blooming good day.


 Using one of my new favorite stamps from Purple Onion the Flower shop a part of a new range of stamps called Welcome to the neighborhood.

Make sure you pop on over and check out the great team that Tiff has put together.

Till next time thanks for popping in and comments and happy scrapping.


6 comments:

Blossom inch said...

is that a card? and it is a very gorgeous card!

Lizzyc said...

oh this looks lovely.. and the site sounds pretty good too!

mandysea said...

Congrats Missy!!!
You do that PO stamp proud! Gorgeous!!!

An Zeelmaekers said...

what a beautiful card!!! and my congrats to

Marelize said...

Congrats Julie! That's great news!
Your card is stunning as always. :)

Tamara said...

Awesome news, congrats Julie!!