Sunday, January 8, 2012

One door closes

and another one opens. 

So the saying goes and that is the case with me out here at the moment in more ways than one.

When I found out that Just scrapbooking was closing down I thought that my days of teaching had come to an end as well but that is not the case. I popped into see Anne Marie down at Made with Memories and asked if she needed a teacher there. She said yes and also invited me onto the design team too.

When I was scrapping there on Saturday with Tamara, Christine and Sarah I added the finishing touches onto my two layouts. Here's a sneak peek for you.

Hugs.


Antics.


Check the side bar for store details to book your spot.

Till next time thanks for popping in any comments and happy creating.

9 comments:

ann said...

Congrats on your new teaching position and the sneak peek is gorgeous love the colours.

zandra said...

Love that sweet nothing line! Congrats!
Hugz, Z

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Julie! Glad to hear about the new open door! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats on the new position, Julie! Anyone would be crazy not to snap you up - your talent is amazing :)

Melissa said...

Congrats Julie, and Anne Marie is very lucky to have you on the team.I know that you will do well and have plenty of students willing to learn and create beautiful things.
Wishing you all the very best for 2012........hugs

Lizzyc said...

yep things happen and then you find it makes way for other things to happen!! the sneeky peek looks really lovely!!

Marelize said...

Congrats Julie! So happy for you. Love the sneak peeks. :)

Lizzy Hill said...

That's great news ~ hope it's as much fun as your 'old place'...enjoy it:):)

Donna said...

Congrats on your new teaching position :) Love the sneak peek, gorgeous colours.