Thursday, September 10, 2009

52 weeks and save the date

Hi all just a quick pop in to share with you my latest two pages in my 52 week album and to let you all in on something that will sure be a lot of fun for any local Perth girls.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
52 Weeks
Week 35
My sweet funky pirate

week 36

Comfy

Simple and quick pages lol not like some of the first one I did that took me over two hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for that local news.

Are you like me and have an over flowing stash of scrap goodies that is in need of a cull. Would you like to make a little money on some of it or pick up a bargin or two?

Well the Just scrapbooking is having another of their fun garage sales on October the 4th. Pop into the store to sign up and get all the details if you have anything you would like to sell or just pop on down at 12 if you are after a bargin.

I've been involved in two now and have managed to sell of quite a bit of my older stash and put it towards buying heaps of new stuff.

Well it isn't long now till the reveal of the Lime tart gallery. I finished editing my project photos today and have emailed them over to Philippa. I so can't wait to share with you all wha I have done.

That's it from me for now. I think an early night is in order for me so till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

9 comments:

Chimene said...

What a great shot of your funky pirate!!!!
Lovely pages!!!

xxxx
Chimene

Rhonda said...

Just beautiful Julie! What a great talent!

Diana said...

Beautiful pink layout, Julie!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO's J1...and sooooooooooooo WISH I could be at the scrappy sale!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

Haha, so you think two hours is long ... two hours would be super quick for me! Most LO's take me days to finish LOL. Beautiful work Julie!
xxx Peggy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LOs Julie. I might have to pop down to the garage sale this time.

Anne said...

Hi, Julie! Gorgeous scrap layouts! I especially like the one of the teddy bear. I would have never thought to scrap one, but you've made me think of a cute bear my hubby gave to me that I adore ... and that I have photos of. May have to scrap a few... :-)

Unknown said...

Love your lay-outs Funky-Pirate is so sweet and teddy´s love them.
and i did put my sniffer dog on your blog and follow you...hihii.
bye bye,Lean

Toni said...

Julie, ur los & pics r so cute!!!