Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ad this and card class

The new ad is up over at Ad this

and here is my page


Once I got over trying to work an apple image I had with me into the layout it came togther really well.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Just scrapping

And if you are out in Perth and have nothing planned for the 12th I am holding a card class at Just scrapbooking.



Al the details are up on the blog along with some new papers they have in. lol I helped in amking the new Pink Paislee papers fly out the door but when I left the Websters hadn't been un packed so I may just have to hobble back down there tomorrow.



Hobble. Why you may ask. Well I had a wii little accident today. Yeap I moved just a wii bit too quickly while on the wii this morning and my knee is not that crash hot. Here is hoping that it is nothing too bad as I am surposed to be at work on Friday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52 Weeks

Week 35 photo.

Here it is. Finally got it of the camera.

I just had to snap this photo.

Till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OH Julie...I just adore the LO..it turned out perfect and I love the card!!! So wish I could come take the class!!! The photo.....I LOVE IT!!!! Have a great day...sweet friend!!! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee that lo J1 and loving the cards and the TEDDY TOO! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

The LO is really pretty Julie, this didn't look like an easy ad but you totally rocked it.
xxx Peggy

Shazza said...

Hi Julie,

I stumbled across your site, whilst blogging..... as you do!!

Love this blog, some great works of art here!

If you're bored lol...... and looking for a challenge with a twist, why dont you try one of my challenges at either ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
or
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
I would love to see you participate and have a go!!

Cheers
Shazza