Monday, September 28, 2009

Lime Tart news and a card too

Lime Tart is going to be starting something new. If you want to see just how you can win this scrummy scrappy pack

you had better pop into the blog on the 6th Oct to find out.

I also played along with the current Stampavie challenge which is an autumn theme. Here is what I came up with
using my favorite new stamp that I got from the Lime Tart shop.

These two little owls are going to be well used that I think they really need names. So pop in a few suggestions in the comments section on this post and Asher and I will each pick out our favorite name. So what do you get in the way of naming rights well as few stamped images of course as well as a scrappy rak.

Till next time thanks for popping in,any comments and happy scrapping.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That looks like a FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN prize!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the card too...those owls are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Love those owls! And thanks for the "follow" Julie!

Rachael said...

I think you've finally twisted my arm to get this stamp - LOVE this card J.
xoxo

Gladie said...

Lovw the card - the stamp is so cute! They look like Owlie & Jowlie ;)

Pia said...

beautiful card. Today i recived you wonderful rak, love it!!!!. Thank you so much.
Have a nice day.
Hugs from Denmark Piaxx