Sunday, October 4, 2009

52 week catch up and some reminders too.

As usual I have had a scrapy few days or a week of it actually seeing as I was on holidays, house bound with no car. What else is a girl surposed to do. Housework. Yeap well I did a litttle. Entertain Missy. Well lately she pretty much entertains herself although we have had a few game challenges and you are reading the monopoly challenge winners blog right now.lol
One of the things I talked Missy into buying while we were on holidays was Monopoly deal. A card game based on the board game and she caught on with the rules very quickly and it is a fav here.
Anyway here is a catch up on what I have been scrapping.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
52 weeks
Yeap I am still sticking it out.
Here are the next instalments.
Week 36
Comfy
Week 37
Tunnel
Week 38
TugWeek 39
Craig and Missy enjoying a jump on the trampoline after work/school
Week 40
Missy and me down in Bunbury where we went for a Sunday drive on a Monday last weekend. And there is that silly cheeky grin again. I don't get many nice photo of my missy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for those reminders.
Over at Lime Tart we have started a fortnightly challenge. You have until the 13th to get your entry posted on/in your blog/gallery and linked on the challenge post.
While you are there pop in and check out Teresa's Rose tutorial and keep an eye on on the blog as the girls will be sharing a tutorial of some sort every Saturday.
Have you got your sketch entry in for Lets get shabby? I've been checking out the projects as they have been coming in and you girls are going to make our job hard once again.
Well as always thanks for popping in, any comments and till next time, probabblly tomorrow with my STM and maybe even my ASJ projects, happy scrapping

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love those LO's!!!! WOW!!!!! That "comfy" one is GORGEOUS!!!! And loving the CLOUDS U made too!!!!! And those photos are JUST PRECIOUS!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Great lay-outs and Missy mmmmm hihihi when she is older and looks back That´s not ME!!!! o,yes that´s YOU!!!
bye bye,Lean.

Pia said...

wow wow what a beautiful layout, lovely desing

jacque4u2c said...

Lovin the layouts!!!! Fantastic job!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

So love your 52 week album entries - each one is stunning. xx

Kerryn said...

You have been busy :). Love them!