Monday, October 12, 2009

Lime Tart product challenge.

Over at Lime Tart Philippa is getting all of us girls to work with a certain product just to see what we do with the same product.
Our first one was to use this Lace paper.
Here is what I made with it.
When Philippa sent me my pizza box with the latest A la tart kit and the lace paper I wasn't too sure just what to do with it but when I started shuffling the kit papers around I loved the way it loooked over the pink paper that I decided to layer it over that onto a card. Philippa also poped in some Sarah Kay Stampavie stamped images into my parcel so I coloured one in to use on my card. This one isn't up in the shop but there are some others just as cute.

Don't forget to pop into the blog to check out what the other girls did with it. Some great ideas. Rach has rocked the lace paper project totally. I so love what she has created.

If you played along with the first tart recipe challenge don't forget to pop into the blog to see if you are the first winner and to see just what we have instore for you next.

Till next time, tomorrow when I share my latest Ad this layout thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

6 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

hey julie... i love your card with the lace paper..and yes i checked out what rachel did...all I can say is OMG!!!! how awesome does that stand look...gorgeous!!!

thanks heaps for your congrats to on my new gig at SBM.. I am looking forward to creating for them!!! wooohooo...

Unknown said...

Lovely card, great the lace paper.
bye bye,Lean.

Pia said...

wow what a great card, cute image and lovely colours

Rhonda said...

Beautiful card Just lovely!!

Diana said...

Just FANTASTIC Julie. Love your favorite new photo.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love that card J1!!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)