Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some pages to share and last chance at the shabby rak

Hi there all I have a nice and relaxing weekend if you forget my stuff up on Friday night that is. I had my stuff all packed and headed of to one of my lss for a Friday night crop and I had my Fridays all wrong. It is this Friday. Oops Lucky I am only 10 mins or so away from the store.
It's wasn't a big loss as I did get to do some scrapping. I just did it at home instead.

Here is some of what I have done lately. Others will come later when I can share my Lime Tart and Let's get shabby projects.

______

52 Weeks.


Artastic

I have joined in on a this challenge blog for the first time. The challenge is to be inspired by a Pro Hart painting.


and this is what I created.

I was inspired by the bright colours in the painting and decided to scrap some photos of Missy unwrapping one of her b'day pressies using bright colours and a portion of a Prima vine.

______

Scrap Therapy

Are having a cyber crop this weekend and if you have time play along. The challenge deadline is 12 midnight tomorrow.

Here is what I created using a sketch by Allie.


I had fun doing this page. lol I just kept on adding things left right and center until I had to say no more.
______

Lets get shabby

The last of three guessing games is still running but only for a few more hours now. Pop on over and check it out.

Well that is all from me for now as always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

8 comments:

sarah said...

wow! you've got some creative stuff on this post! LOVE how you placed the title on the she's 9 lo! :) i might have to lift that. hehe

happy sunday!

hugs,
s.

Unknown said...

Love those scraps!

LESS IS MORE!!

Pajalu said...

Gorgoeus!!! You do the most amazing things with paper.

Jocelyn said...

I just adore these Julie....beautiful!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love love love these j1!!!! just gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

all absolutely beautiful!!! I think it's really cute that your Asher is so besotted with my Asher LOL ;D she is such a sweetie (well after all they do share a wonderful name, same spelling and all, don't they)!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

gorgeous layouts Julie. xx

Antonella Ryan said...

These are amazing