Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ellen's layout

This is the layout I scrapped for Ellen in the swap over at Mystical. I wasn't going to post it here till Ellen got it but seeing as it fits in with the ruffles challenge over at Creative Prompts I have popped it up early. Thanks Ellen for letting me submit your layout.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creative Prompts.

Cheeky boy.


I had fun with some more of my Purple Onion stamp stash and paint on this. The doodled word set, the stitches set and the circles 11 set both found on this page in the store.

Here is a detail pic of the ruffles as it isn't that clear in the big pic seeing as it is an all blue page.


As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.


6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so gorgeous! I love all the details and the fantastic color you chose. Just so perfect!

Alyssa said...

Totally Gorgeous Hun xx
Lys

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

that is adorable j1!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Allison Cope said...

Too cute Julie! Great use of ruffles too!

Thanks for playing along with us this month!

Ally
http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com

Ellen Woodbridge said...

Thank you for such a beautiful page of my baby boy I LOVE it..........

Lisadwb said...

Lovely details!! I know Ellen will treasure this one forever!!