Monday, March 1, 2010

Not much to share today

as I have been working with on some dt projects and my Lime Tart half tart kit.

Here is a card from my kit projects.


Philippa has managed to get in some new stamps all the way from Canada. Motivet. You can check them out here in the store.

This card was created for the current Motivet sketch challenge.

I had a nice email during the week. The card set that I did up for the Therapy cyber crop has been acepted for publication. I just needed to make a third for the set. They also won the cyber crop challenge.

I had a great day out at my monthly 10 hour crop on Saturday and managed to get 3 cards, a gift bag and a layout finished.
None that I can share as yet but will when I can.

Yesterday I had a major clean up day and today I scrapped and did some cooking. Long weekend all finished but not just yet as I don't work on Tuesdays so I have one more day up my sleeve.

Thanks for popping in and any comments and till next time happy creating.



4 comments:

mandysea said...

and its soooo terribly cute!! Oooh love the little car parked next to it!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i'm with mandy....that car next to the card is CUTE!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that card....soooooooo adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Lovely sweet card you made.
bye bye,Lean.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

those stamps are sooo adorable - thanks for the inspiration Julie, love love love it :)