Sunday, October 24, 2010

I've been gardening today

Sort of lol

After seeing the gorgeous cards that Nikki and Tanya have both done using their CC Designs barrow stamps I just had to get mine dirty. I teamed it up with a fence and created my garden card.

Best wishes.


I used some more of the papers and die cut stickers from Sass lass that Philippa sent me from Lime Tart last month and even managed to find the flower in my stash from a past kit.


Here are the Copic colours I used.

Sky-B60
Fence-E33,E34,E35
Barrow-W1,W3,W5,C,3,C5,C7,E25,E27,E29
Flowers-YG21,YG28,BG10,BG15
Grass-YG91,YG93,YG95

As always thanks for popping in any comments and happy creating.

3 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

love the colors... de you use aquarelpensils???

Kirsty said...

Now THIS is the sort of gardening I enjoy!!!

Renee said...

Love it Julie!!!