Sunday, October 24, 2010

Some purple onion creating.

I needed to make up a few male birthday cards this weekend and I pulled out my Purple Onion birthday noteblock stamp.

65


I have taken a box of cards into work for the girls to buy a few weeks ago. lol I have sold one but have been asked to make this one for one of the girls husbands birthday.

Happy birthday.


And this one is for my dad. It is his birthday on Tuesday.

I so have trouble making male cards. I find it so hard not to add all the pretties like flowers and the like to them.

Well that is definitely all for now. I promise.

Till next time as always thanks and happy creating.


3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous cards... Male cards are TOUGH, but you have nailed it!

An Zeelmaekers said...

great cards!

Jocelyn said...

Awesome cards sweet friend!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!