Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just scrapbooking page share

I got to work with some of the new October Afternoon sea side papers this month in my dt pack from Just scrapbooking. Here are the layouts I have done.

Mummy cuddles.


Aren't these Jenni Bowlin butterflies just gorgeous?


By the sea shore.


I wasn't at all too sure just what to do with these papers and the die cut stickers until I remembered I still had a few printed photos from our Albany holiday last year and Missy's yellow top matched the yellow paper.


It's a bit hard to tell in the layout photo but Missy has on her Little Miss sunshine T-shirt so I incorporated it into the title.

Recognize the sketch. It's the latest challenge over at Kraft it up. I was going to pop it in the challenge until I remembered that I couldn't so had to do another one which will be in my next post.

Thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

No comments: