Sunday, November 23, 2008

Card share

I've been scrapping some cards this weekend and thought I'd share some.
Here is one that I did inspired by Mandy's step post this weekend over in Therapy. I managed to do something that I have been wanting to do with one of my Purple onion Purple onion note blocks for a while now. Chop it.And a card for my BIL's birthdayI used some of my American Crafts stash which is on sale at 20% of in Therapy at the moment on both of these cards.


I also got me some new Pink Paisley papers and christened some more of my new Purple onion stamps. The Antique ledger section which is on this page in the shop, the scalloped circle which is here and my favorite flower set the doodled flower set which is here.

I also managed to do this weeks challenge over at Hero Arts to use up stamped scraps to make a card. I don't usually have anyas I try and stamp up what I need but I had one of the scalloped circles over from the party invites and added it to a Hero Arts cupcake stamp and made this.

I've also been playing around with adding a watermark siggie to my project photos. I am still trying to get the hang of it though.

Well not much else exciting happening out here.

I have a few secrets at the moment,one that I'll be able to share about the 5th and the other I am not too sure yet. I have the girls over at Therapy calling me a tease as I won't spill anything yet.lol

Till next time, tomorrow with a page for STM, thanks for popping in and any comments you may leave and happy scrapping.

9 comments:

mandysea said...

I just adore your cards Julie!

Love love love your chrissy one!!

And YOU ARE a tease!!!

(I may have a little secret of my own!)

Anonymous said...

first off, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what you do with the Purple Onion Stamps - you totally rock them every time!
And I can't wait to hear your secrets, I love me some secrets :)

Anthea said...

great projects Julie!!

looking forward to finding out your good news

Belinda Venables said...

Love all of these Julie!

That Chrissy one is adorable!

xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww...Julie!!!! These are AMAZING!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that first one!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

These are beautiful --- Love them!

hmm what good news???

said...

Beautiful cards Julie! I just adore all your work!!!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh i love the christmas card julie it's gorgeous....okay i love them all there all amazing

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I love all of your cards Julie!!! You are so inspiring to me! It's all so gorgeous :)