Sunday, November 30, 2008

Therapy news

Well I have a little to share tonight with moreanother little share when my STM layout goes up on the blog. I have got some Purple projects that I finished today but I can't share just now. Will have to wait till they are up on the blog. Although when I post out my Therapy secret santa pressent tomorrow some one will get a sneek peek at one of my projects. lol
Over in Therapy this weekend we had our monthly Look what we can do with product showcase and this month we all worked with altering an American Craft album. Here is my album all ready for the reicpe cards for the swap I joined in on.

Therapy's cybercrop is on next weekend and the girls and I have got some fun planned for you all. Be sure to check out the forum as clues will be going up tomorrow and you can count on Cate to start her singing countdown too. On Sunday we will be announcing the winners of Novembers challenges as well as the new man of the month. I think you are going to love next months man and there is a surprise for you all too.
I pulled out some of Asher's Christmas toys a few days early to get a head start on making up my christams cards as I like to scrap them with a photo so here are a few of my favs. I took over 150 photos. Yeap crazy. I ended up culling them to about 30 and will probally cull again later too.

The bears in the photo are from America. When my sister was living out there she sent them over one Christmas and they have been treasured ever since. Like her christmas books and other goodies they get packed away with the tree each year and thier unpacking is something that is eagerly awaited and gets talked about for weeks on end in the lead up the the 1st Dec.

I had fun setting up the backdrop. I covered our bed in one of our sheets and then pegged the other to the aircon that is above it on the wall. Here she is singing some christmas song.

and here she is looking at me over the top of her glasses. lol Yeap no matter how many times I asked her to look at me through her glasses this is what I got.

I am dreading the next few weeks. I have got so much on it isn't funny. I'm at mums for tea tomorrow where I 'll be on the phone to my sisters and SIL sorting out what everyone will bring along to a family get together on Sunday for all of the nices and newphews who have b'days in the space of three weeks. Asher included. Saturday night dh and I are of out to dinner for my work do that if after I have taken dd swimming, dh has gone down to get concert tickets for Asher's dancing concert and I do a little shopping. Asher was goingto have a sleep over at Mums that night until I found out she had a 9.00 am dress rehersal for the concert Sunday morning. Full dress reshersal Monday night, small one on Tuesday, Asher's b'day on Wednesday,concert Thurday night and friday, cooking on Saturday and Asher's friends b'day party on Sunday. I'm so glad I'm on holidays that week as it would be crazy if I wasn't. I'm going to need to go back to work to relax. lol

Anyway till next time. Tomorrow, thanks ffor popping in and any comments, happy scrapping and see you all in Therapy.

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing the pics! ;-)