Thursday, November 6, 2008

Purple onion layout share

Michele is slowing going through the process of sharing the projects that were submitted for the dt call and she put up my layout durring the week and I can share it here now.

This is a pic of my cheeky monkey taken at her sports day a few months back. I have used the Artistamp letters in the title and the Vintage postmark date set which is going to be one of my favorite ones. The wavy post mark is just the right size for a small amount of jounraling.

Don't forget if you feel like joining in on a cybercrop pop in and play along with us over at Therapy this weekend.

Till next time thanks for popping in and happy scrapping.

5 comments:

BecM said...

I really love this layout Julie. It's gorgeous.
I love the stamps you have used too. I may have to invest in some!!

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh I am so loving this layout - the use of stamps is just divine here!

mandysea said...

just stunning Julie!!
love your colours - gorgeous
I'm gonna pull mine out and have a go! (big smile!)

Anonymous said...

This layout is too cool! Loving it. Such inspiration

suzitee said...

Just popping in to say congrats on your spot on the Hero Arts blog! All the time I was reading, I was thinking, "where do I know her from?" LOL It clicked after a while. Congratulations...you must be thrilled!