Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last page for 2008

Is a page I did for this weeks Hero Arts blog challenge . I scraped some of the photos taken at home on Christmas morning and I just had to include the bottum up in the air ones.
I also joined in on a just for fun challenge over at one of the places I pop into to make up some lollypop flowers. I love how this turned out and will be making some more. If you would like to see how they were made then check out this youtube video.
This layout is one of my favorites for 2008 and I will post the rest in the new new as one of my favs is one I have done for January's Aussie Scrapjack which I can't share just now.
Hope you all have a safe and happy new years eve whatever you are doing. We have a few friends over for a BBQ tonight and I am sure it will most probably end with all of us(8) at some point playing on the new wii or as Missy calls it the Will.
Anyway as always thanks for stopping by, any comments and till next time happy scrapping

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Julie!!! That is JUST beautiful!!!!! LOVEEEEEEE the distressing and loving those FLOWERS!!!!! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :):):):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

Thank you so much for sharing this - it is awesome! FANTASTIC!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your layout Julie - awesome job with the flower!

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

love the pages jules... you keep on amazing me!

i can't believe how BIG asher is getting... and so CUTE!!

hope you & yours have a wonderful new year! :)