Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year all

We had a quite one here and I am so not looking forward to going back to work on Monday but you get that. Roll on April is all I can say. 3 months long service leave. I so can't wait.
I've scrapped my first page and card for the year and Asher has done her first card too. It is Craig's b'day tomorrow so we went out shopping, after I attacked the cupboard at work. Boy that is one job that I am glad is done it was a shambles and I'd be mighty annoyed if those that use the cupboard can't keep it clean. We brought Craig a new game for the Wil, one for her too, and some clothes. Just have to pop out sometime tomorrow and do a food shop and buy a cake to take out to dinner.
Here is my first page for the year.
I decided to join in on the One little word start challenge.
I took this photo on christmas morning after Craig had set up the Wii,had a play himself and then let Asher have a play too. I so love that look of concentration on her face. No that isn't a spelling boo boo either. lol Asher keeps on calling it a Wil not a wii so I just had to spell it that way.
I'll post our cards a bit later on when I have pics of them.
Well that's about it from me for now.
Don't forget to pop into Therapy and see what fun challenges the summer dt have set for us all in the Cyber crop.
As always thanks for popping in and any comments you leave. Till next time happy scrapping.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

gorgeous LO!! looks like christmas was awesome at your house!

mandysea said...

Love your page Julie!
Asher is such a perfect model!!
happy new year to you too!!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

LOL i'm glad you explained the spelling coz I was like...huh?!!!!

Anne said...

Cute pic of Asher with her Wii-mote! Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous New Year! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Julie, we bought Sarah a Wii and I am so hooked on the Sports, I love the bowling lol !!, love your first page for the year, you are scapping so beautifully, and I hope you have a wonderful 2009.

All the best.

Carole xx

Peggy said...

Beautiful LO, I'm looking forward to another year of being inspired by you!! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones Julie!
xxx Peggy

Lynn said...

This is soooo cute Love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Terrific layout! Asher is such a cutie.

Thanks for the blog award (sorry it took me so long to acknowledge this)!

Deborah

dominodebi.typepad.com