Sunday, May 30, 2010

A quick pop in

to say a big thanks to all the girls and Danny that I meet over the weekend. I have had the bestest time out here in QLD. Yes I am still here, I have borrowed Mandy's lappie for a while, going to grab something to eat with her and her family before heading back to the room to crash. I so need a big sleep and then I am meeting up with Missy Jane Jones for lunch tomorrow before heading back home.

I had the bestest roomie while out here. Thanks Sandra and finally meeting Mandy, my shabby partner in crime, after so many years of on line chatting was the highlight of my trip. We just clicked in so many ways and I am glad to call her my friend.

I'll be back soon with some photos.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Yes that is amazing that you can meet people you have been talking on line to for years. So glad you had a good time, bet you missed your little Missy. Look forward to seeing what you have created. Love MElxx

Jenneke said...

I've been thinking about the two of you so much these days!
Wished I could be there too..
Looking forward to see your pictures!

Have a safe trip home!

XXXJenneke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooo jealous U met Mandy and now meeting with Jane too!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michele said...

Glad to hear you had a good time! It is great to meet an online friend that shares the same interests as you.