Sunday, May 2, 2010

What does a girl do

on National Scrapbooking day.

Well scrap of course. lol

Here is what I did. A page for an upcoming Heritage class over at Just scrapbooking. Not until July though. I'm just a tad ahead of myself. lol

Family.

Photo is of my dad, his mum and sister.

And over at Mystical I was dared to do a layout using No distressing, No flowers and lots of doodling. This is what I came up with while scrapping on Tuesday with Lou and the girls.

Yard pets.


Just love this photo I snapped of Reenie the other week outside.

It has been a quiet week this week here at home but I gave my credit card a bit of a workout when I brought my self some new clothes on Friday. Now I need to sort out just how I am going to pack my stash for QLD in a few weeks time and I am all set.

As always thanks for popping in, any comments and happy creating.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely lay-out Reenie outside is so beautiful..great picture.
byebye,Lean

Jocelyn said...

Just beautiful Julie...I adore the one of your Kitty!

Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!! :-)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Gorgeous layouts - particularly love that one of reenie. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love these J1!!!! I was hoping you would scrap the kitty one! I LOVEEEEEEEEE that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts! What a fun one of your kitty!
-Cher

Christiane said...

i need to challenge myself too - from time to time!!
but i LOVE what you did on both pages, missy!!
hugs!!

Deb said...

These are gorgeous LO's Julie. What a great photo of your Dad and the LO is perfect. Glad to see your Reenie is still with you and hasn't done another runner. SHe looks very content with her little friends. lol

sarah said...

glad to see that you spent your time scrapping this weekend!

even tho i'm late with this one -- wishing you a wonderful scrappy day weekend.

hugs,
sarah.

Angela Weimer said...

I love both these layouts. Everything on them is lovely. thanks for sharing. Angela

Anonymous said...

Wow..beautiful layouts Julie!And i love your cards!Beautiful work!