Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some scrapping to share

Hi there all. I have had my usual busy but nice mid week weekend and weekend.

On Wednesday I headed up to Just scrapping while there was a man out back here sorting out earth works for Craig's new shed. Yeap it was a wet day and he would of been totally soaked but the job got done.

Here is a sneek of a layout that I did. Why only a sneek. Well it is for a swap and my swap partner Tracey hasn't seen the full thing yet.

On Wednesday night I headed up to Christines to scrap with her, Jane and Sarah. I enjoy my Wednesday scrapping.
On Thursday Jane and I did some shopping to try and get ourselves sorted for a chrissy get together at one of our LSS. We are going to get all decked out. Will try and remember to get some pics. lol I still haven't gotten any from the chrissy do at Just scrapping. You would think that this scrapnut would remember to take pics of herself. Ummmm nope.

Here is some other stuff that I have done lately.

More pages in my 52 week album.

Week 44

Week 45
Week 46
Pretty simple to get them done and dusted so to speak.
Over at Enchanted they were cyber cropping and I manged to get one of the challenges done as well as this weeks layout for the carol comp.

Lisa's CC challenge was to use a Dr Suess title and either a animal figure or feature red and white and as an animal as such wasn't going to go with my pic and title I went with red and white.
I had some of my Purple Onion stamps out so had a play with them for this layout. The Lizziebelle alphas and Plain Jane label. The photo was taken earlier this year at the annual Swan fish.


Here is my Carol layout. This time round it was Rudulph. We needed to scrap a favoritie pet or game, use something metalic and add a heart.


This is my Friends Janes blue healer Cody.


Seeing as I got some new Purple Onion stamps in durring the week I had a play with them too.


Here is a card I did with one of the new Seasons Note Blocks.


Seeing as they are an American based stamp company the section covered has their Spring months on it so I had to do some creative embellishing.
And just a little chistmas tag that I have made up as part of my get up for the chrissy do next Saturday. I have used the Holiday border tape set ,the Small pine tree and made a second one for Jane but she is going to have a puppy pic on hers.
Well that is about it from me for now. I'll be back tomorrow to share my latest Lime Tart projects. I think I have enough here now don't you. lol


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Big Post ......great lay-outs and lovely cards you made again.
have fun ,Lean.

Jocelyn said...

Love all the cretions....you inspire me!!!! Such great love and detail in each thing you lay your hands on!!! Number 1 fan here!!!

Have a great week!!! :-)

Jenneke said...

WOW Julie, you have been very busy!!!
LOVE your cards and layouts!

XXXJenneke

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Julie!!!! These lo's are GORGEOUS!!! And loving those BEAUTIFUL cards too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kerryn said...

WOW that is alot of scrappy shares :). Love it all.

Unknown said...

love the sweet pink card and the cody layout Julie!

Cindy Groh said...

Love that border punch. Great LO's:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

wow the cody layout is so fantastic, love it. xx