Sunday, November 8, 2009

a big post.

with a bit to share.
I have had a busy but good week out here. Made even better to find out that I was the winner of Mysticals family ties competition. So can't wait to catch up with Donna for a coffee and see my goodies.
I did my usual Wednesday. Sent Missy of to school, quickly packed up some supplies and headed of to scrap at Just scrapbooking for a few hours. While there I managed to do one of my dt layouts. A big thanks to Philippa who let me scrap nap one of her photos.


Yesterday was the usual swimming. I so hate the Saturday swimming lessons and definitely will not be doing it again. If I can't get Missy in after school on a Wednesday it is so going to be Craig's job on one of Missy daycare days after school. After swimming we headed out to the shops as I needed a new bag. When I got in the car to go home on Friday I noticed the the straps were looking a little worn and when I got out once home it snapped. Here is my new bag and last weeks photo for my 52 week album. Now I am behind in scrapping them again. lol

After we got back from the shops I did some scrapping, dh cooked tea and Missy decided she wanted to sleep in the lounge so all the cushions were pulled of the lounge and a bed was made. Today I quickly did up a few Christmas cards and then it was time to clean the house.

Here is what I have been up to scrapping wise and can share.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets get shabby

Over at Shabby it was my turn this challenge for the mid challenge step post and I have shared just how I did my patterned paper flowers on my current challenge sample page.

Also if you pop on over to the blog at the moment you will see that the girls have been up to some christmas card making. We have a card rak up at the moment and here is one lot of cards and a few scrappy goodies that are up for grabs. My card is the one on the left. I forgot to take seperate pics of it this morning in the rush to take these. There is also going to be a surprise or two as some are still in transit to me.

We are asking that you all pop in an share your favorite christmas memory and all the girls are going to share theirs too. Here is mine.

When I was little I can always remember christmas at my Nan's place. Mum has a brother and I can remember all the adults 6 of them and us 6 grandies crowed arounds Nan's table. It always used to seem so big. I have inherated the table which dosen't seem so big these days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aussie scrapjack

The new jack is up and here is my page. I jacked Belinda's page.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have started a new comp called Fa la la. Challenges inspired by christmas carols. Here is my page for the first challenge.

The song this time round was All I want for Christmas and we had to use two, no smiling photos and have all I want in the title or journaling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The latest challenge is up and this time it is a sketch. I had fun doing up this little post it note cover and matching pencil using my A la tart kit this month.This kit is full of yummy Cosmo goodies and has sold out already. So if you missed out it maybe worth while checking out a subscription.
Any way I think that is enough from me for now. I'm of to check a few of my fav forums and then it si of to bed for me.
Till net time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!!!! U have been busy and it looks like U have been copying j2 with the mile long blog post!!! LOL LOL LOL!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the lo's and the cards....and loving that new purse!! YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh what wonderful creations...I just adore them ALL!!!!!! Love the Christmas Cards...I so need to get some ideas going NOW!!!!! Love your new bag!!!!! Have a great week...sweet friend!!! PS...the boy page ROCKS!!!! :-)

Unknown said...

OK lovely layouts aaa pupylove so sweet .Great cards also and the shabby flower is so beautiful thanks for showing.
bye bye,Lean.

Toni said...

Congrats on the WIN!!! I LUV The Sport lo what a great lo, That is such a great design!!!
U R AWESOME!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I really love the flower you made Julie! its so cool! And congrats on the win - absolutely well deserved! Have fun with all your new goodies!

Nikki Love said...

gorgeous, gorgeous work!!!! & Congrats on your new win!!!

mandysea said...

OMG it was a big post Missy!! Love your pics and your work is just fab fab fab!!!

Peggy said...

Congrats on the win Julie! You've made some gorgeous pages again, I especially like that Christmas page, that's so much fun!
xxx Peggy