Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some scrapping

but nothing too share.
I have been working on some creations for Lime Tart and my Aussie scrap jack for this month. If you pop on over to the Lime tart site you will see the new kits for this month. Scrummy goodies there yet again. I got to work with the A la tart again this month and it is just delish. I have done a several cards and a single and double layout and there is still heaps left over.
I have had a real scrappy weekend or should I say 12 hours on Saturday.
Yesterday I headed of down to one of my locals for a monthly crop. It was great to get away and have some uniterupted scrappy time, apart from a b'day party pick up and drop of for Missy that is.lol
As it was halloween we were asked to dress up and Missy Jane out done her self as a witch.
Her she is in all her glory.
I have another photo her of the with the other witch of the day but will need ot ask first before putting it up here. Either pics will be my photo for last week in my 52 week album for week 45.
As dh was on dd duty she didn't go out trick or treating, not his thing but she did dress up for me the weekend before as a vampire.
I sort of wish that she did go out trick or treating as if she did she wouldn't of ended up with her new remote control car tangled up in her hair. lol
Yeap while dh was on dd duty he let her play with it unattended. She was chasing the cat with it, cat run under the bed, Missy and car followed, Missy pushed the button to move the car and didn't realise that it was on her hair. DH tried to untangle it but ended up having to cut it out. I'm soooo not happy and too make it worse I probaly wouldn't have known about it if dh didn't let it slip. Missy was being a little silly at bath time, not getting into the bath and dh turned around and said Do you want me to tell mum about what happened with the car. Thinking that I didn't hear him but I did.
Well till next time thanks for popping in, any comments and happy scrapping.

9 comments:

Peggy said...

haha, isn't it funny how things always seem to come out.
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics and oh no about the hair!!!!! See what they can get into while Momma is away!!!! Have a great day!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the stuff that happens when the daddy's are in charge!!!!! LOL!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!! they are awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarah aka Byclops said...

LOL Julie your stories about missy's adventures always crack me up!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a story!!..daddy's...;)
Love the photo's!

Unknown said...

OHHH no! Really? See what happens when mommas arent around - LOL!

She is getting so big Julie! Beautiful!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Now Miss Julie - I know you dressed up tooooooo - were is the photo of YOU????
xx

mandysea said...

Biiiiiig oooopsies!!!
LOL....it is funny Julie!!!!
I'm giggling here.....sometimes daddies are hopeless!! They dont have to think about long hair...they've never had too!!!

hee hee!

Love the pics!!!

Tamara said...

Ooh your a tease - I want to see some scrapping :)

I left you some love over on my blog.

xx
Tamara